Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello!

I'm Isobelle Winter, a student and writer. I've just placed my first book, Weather, a steampunk young adult fantasy novel with Eternal Press, and so have had to dive into the weird and whacky world of online marketing. This seems to involve creating more online accounts than I can shake a stick at, and so the keen observer, peering at the sidebar of my blog, should be able to discern links to terribly fascinating places such as Twitter and Tumblr and Facebook, where one may see the shenanigans I get up to when I ought to be editing, studying, working in the laboratory, or all three.

I like hedgehogs and caramel, the former because they are absurdly cute, the latter because it is delicious. I'm fond of food in general, so I ought to be talking about that a lot. I also hope to post bits and pieces about the whole 'getting published' thing, as soon as I sort my brains out from the surprise of it all!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck -- I heard a rumor that you are also fond of marzipan. Is this a scurrilous lie or does it have some foundation in truth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have some foundation in truth -- marzipan is wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Good luck doing school and novel-ing at the same time, can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete